Protocols for licensed owners on Maryland Million Day:
- The Carriage Room will be the primary location for all MD Million Day Horsemen.
- Owners will park in the Carriage Room Parking Lot with overflow available in the Valet Parking Lot – Note: There is NO Valet Service.
- Owners will enter through the Carriage Room Entrance where they will receive at most 4 wristbands and 4 food truck vouchers per horse.
~ Owners will be presented with wristbands and food truck vouchers to accommodate the number in their party at check-in.
~ MD Million Day Horsemen with wristbands will also enjoy unlimited beer, wine, soda & water at both the Carriage Room Bar & the
Apron Tent Bar.
- Trainers with horses in MD Million races enter ONLY through the Horsemen’s Gate.
- The Apron Tent will be available with standing room high tops and a fully stocked bar with beer, wine, soda and water are free of charge for MD Million guests.
- The Box Seating area along the glass will also be reserved for MD Million Day Horsemen.
- The Conference Center will be available with a limited number of rounds as an additional indoor seating space.
- Two food trucks will be located on the asphalt area of the apron adjacent to the Clockers Gate with access to and from the Carriage through the back doors.
- Apron Grass field will be available for additional outdoor seating with picnic tables along the racing surface.
Other Licensed personnel & fans please note:
- All other MRC licensees must enter through the Grandstand Entrance.
- Fans will remain on a first come first serve basis, entering through the Grandstand Entrance.